- Super Saver Land Tour only
- Dinner in the unique environment of Night Safari
- Jurong Bird Park
- Singapore Flyer ride
- Cable Car Ride at Sentosa Island
- Marine Life park
- Largest Oceanarium in the world
- ‘Wings of time’ show
- Universal Studio
- Garden by the Bay
- Singapore (3N)
- Kuala Lumpur (2N)
- Genting Highlands (1N)
- Capitalising on its melting pot of cultures, Singapore is finally getting some spark, and is fast becoming one of Asia’s hit-list destinations.
- Whizzing around Singapore can take a matter of minutes, thanks to one of the world’s most efficient and widespread public transport systems.
- The concrete jungles that once dominated Singapore’s skyline are slowly giving way to green skyscrapers, which look more like living ecosystems than business hubs.
- When the sweltering outdoor heat gets too much, Singaporeans love ducking inside for a spot of retail therapy and a good dose of air-conditioning.