Places to visit
Best things to do
- Watch the Mughal Red fort in Delhi
- Click amazing pictures at the Qutb Minar in Delhi
- Take a look in and around the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra
- Explore the royal Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
- Take a tour of magnificent City palace in Jaipur
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
Throughout the year
Suggested duration :
4 to 5 days
- From the labyrinth of narrow lanes, old havelis and colourful bazaars of Old Delhi to the best features of a modern city such as a metro system, gleaming malls, bustling markets and fabulous eating places; the past and the present mix seamlessly together in Delhi.
- It is famous for its Mughal architecture and for being home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal – a monument of incredible elegance and architectural perfection.
- Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is popularly known as the Pink City. With broad avenues and spacious gardens, the city is steeped in history and culture. Here the past comes alive in magnificent forts and palaces, blushed pink, where once lived the maharajas.
- The golden triangle tour is the perfect example of all in one, perfect combination of nature, culture and relaxation.