Places to visit
- City Tour
Best things to do
- Stroll around the Charminar
- Visit the fun filled Snow World amusement park
- Visit Asia’s target artificial lake – Hussain Sagar lake
- Take a look at different film sets in Ramoji Film City
- Look at one of the most spectacular waterfalls – Ethipothala falls
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
Throughout the year
Suggested duration :
4 to 5 days
- Built on the banks of the river Musi, and surrounded by huge prehistoric rock formations like petrified, grey elephants, Hyderabad is a blend of the fairy tale and earthy, a potpourri of old and new.
- Hyderabad is a blend of the fairy tale and earthy, a potpourri of old and new.
- offers a variety of tourist attractions ranging from Heritage monuments, Lakes, and Parks, Gardens and Resorts, Museums to delectable cuisine and a delightful shopping experience.
- Hyderabad is an important center of Islamic culture and is central India’s counterpart to the Mughal splendor of the northern cities of Delhi, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri.