Places to visit
Best things to do
- Visit the butterfly park in Bangalore
- Pick some of the best coffees, spices, and vanilla stick from Madikeri Bazaar in Coorg
- Visit the Nandi temple
- Explore the royal history at Mysore palace
- Visit the Murudeshwar temple
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
October to March
Suggested duration :
6 to 9 days
- Karnataka is a land of sheer diversity; be it Heritage, Culture, Nature, Beaches or Wildlife.
- it is also famous for its magical hill stations, spectacular waterfalls, pilgrimage centres and a 320km long coastline dotted with un-spoilt beaches.
- Tourism in Karnataka stands out with its diverse offerings that include wildlife & national parks, monuments & heritage sites, beaches and pilgrimage sites.
- A land known for its silks, spices and sandalwood, Karnataka adds up as an experience to remember for a lifetime.