Places to visit
Best things to do
- Experience the magic of evening aarti in Haridwar
- Enjoy the serene valley of flowers national park
- Adventuresome skiing in Auli
- Visit elephant rides, elephant safaris, jeep safaris, photography, and unplanned excursions at Jim Corbett national park
- Explore the Nainital zoo and Naini lake
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
October to May
Suggested duration :
7 to 10 days
- Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites.
- The state’s forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
- Description of the charismatic beauty of Uttarakhand would be incomplete without the mention of people who inhabit this blessed country – simple, willing to help and hardworking people of the state are as diversified as the elements of nature.
- No words can ever be enough to perfectly describe this blessed land. The incredulous variety of experiences – both spiritual and sensory – goes beyond any language or dialect.