Places to visit
Best things to do
- Elephant ride and spice tour in thekkady
- Boating and tea gardens in Munnar
- Stay in a houseboat in Alleppey
- Explore Sandal wood forest
- Watch Theyyam in Kochi
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
September to March
June to August
Suggested duration :
7 to 10 days
- Kerala is blessed with a unique set of geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia.
- Most of the state is engulfed in rich greenery which ensures a very calming experience at all times.
- Golden beaches, emerald backwaters, lofty mountain ranges, powerful art forms the choices are many and so are the wonders that await you in Kerala.
- From Cultural fairs like the Kochi Muziris Biennale to the legendary boat races of Kerala and other ritualistic festivals and celebrations, the list is endless.