Places to visit
Best things to do
- Enjoy the camel safari and desert camp in Jaisalmer
- Experience boating in Udaipur
- Watch the royal bengal tiger in Ranthambhore
- Take a look at the luxurious Umaid Bhavan palace in Jodhpur
- Relaxing boating in Nakki lake in Mount Abu
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
November to March
Suggested duration :
7 to 10 days
- Rajasthan, the Land of Kings is synonymous to heroism, royalty and honour.
- Established in the era marked with wartime ballads yet living in the modern period, this beautiful region is a travellers’ destination. Those looking out for the remnants of the past should not pass up a trip to Rajasthan.
- This land is a colourful melange of massive forts, stunning palaces, diverse cultures, delectable cuisines and warm people, set amidst a rugged yet inviting landscape.
- Music, art and dance is woven into every inch of this land of paradise.