Places to Visit
- Nubra Valley
Best things to do
- Astronomy at Pangong Lake
- Gravity defying Magnetic hill
- Huge Phyang Monastery
- Beautiful Semis National Park
- Have Maggi at the highest cafeteria in the world at Khardungla Pass
Time & Duration
Best time to visit:
April – June
- Ladakh is a rustic and heavenly beautiful travel destination.
- The moon-like landscapes, desert mountains with splashes of green and snow peaks, monasteries and stupas make you feel far removed from this world.
- The iconic Magnetic Hill, the turquoise coloured Pangong Lake, the confluence of two mystical rivers, ancient and awe inspiring monasteries and the highest passes are a few of the marvelous attractions of Leh and Ladakh in general.
- Explore the most enthralling destination of India and bring back souvenirs of endless memories with you.