Places to visit
Best things to do
- Visit the beautiful Rohtang La pass
- Visit the Switzerland of India – Khajjiar
- Experience outdoor activities like paragliding, camping, skiing in Shimla
- Seek blessings from the beautiful and relaxing Hadimba temple in Manali
- Take a relaxing bath at Vashisht hot water springs
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
October to May
Suggested duration :
7 to 10 days
- Now Himachal is known as “A Destination for All Seasons and All Reasons”.
- Himachal situated in the heart of the western Himalaya, identified as “Dev Bhumi” and is believed to be the abode of Gods and Goddesses.
- While visiting Dharamshala, it feels like one has visited to a country dwelled by Tibetans. But the soul and the soil are truly welcoming.
- Located at a height of 1,926 meters on the northern end of the Kullu Valley in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Manali has been holding a magical allure for tourists with its incredible landscape abundant greenery.