Places to visit
- City Tour
Best things to do
- Experience ocean trek in Arambol
- Sailing and snorkelling at Grand Island
- Thrilling jetlev flyerin Chapora river
- Enjoy scuba diving in Malvan
- Hot air balloon flight in Assolda ground
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
Throuhout the year
Suggested duration :
3 to 5 days
- Goa, situated on the west coast of India, is one of the most delightful states of India.
- it is endowed with a variety of attractions including palm fringed beaches, miles of golden sands, lush green country-side, an incredible mosaic of cultural heritage, magnificent churches, temples, forts and monuments and a unique cultural synthesis of the east and west.
- Goa is a treasure trove of culture, music, dances and art forms that can be enjoyed during local festivals and celebrations.
- he city is known for its vibrancy that attains its pinnacle in the annual Goa Carnival festival.