Places to visit
- Port Blair
- Havelock Island
- Neil Island
Best things to do
- Enjoy scuba diving and Havelock Islands
- Experience the beautiful mangrove kayaking in Mayabunder
- Watch the amazing light and sound show at Cellular jail
- Thrilling para sailing in Rajiv Gandhi water sports complex
- Satisfying cruise ride in Andaman
Time & Duration
Best time to visit :
November to May
Suggested duration :
5 to 8 days
- The Andaman and Nicobar Islands, located in the east of the Indian mainland geographically, is a splendid island in the Bay of Bengal.
- The Andaman tropical evergreen rain forests, beautiful silver sandy beaches, serpentine mangrove-lines creeks, marine life abounding in rare species of plants, animals, corals, etc., provide a memorable experience to the tourists.
- There is tremendous scope for enjoying nature in the beach resorts, water sports and adventure water sports, adventure tourism like trekking, Island camping, Nature trail, Scuba Diving, etc.
- There are about 96 Wildlife Sanctuaries, nine National Parks and one Biosphere Reserve in the islands. These islands are blessed with the bounties of both south-west and north-east monsoons.